Almost Real have teamed up with their favourite charity I-Manifest to present…Love Sydney Summer – a limited edition hamper bringing together the best in Sydney’s summer culture to raise money for youth unemployment.
Each hamper is a beautifully curated collection of goodies by artisan, organic and local producers with a unique story and a nod to Sydney’s iconic healthy summer lifestyle. With 100% of the profits being donated to I-Manifest, each hamper sold gives a young person the opportunity to see a brighter future and be a part of I-Manifest STUDIO at Vivid Ideas.
LOVE SYDNEY SUMMER Hampers can be purchased online here. Go on, get one for mum, she will love it!!
It’s summertime and what better way to enjoy it, than with friends and good tunes. I-Manifest asked Sydney local’s to share their favourite summer tunes…
LEAH SIMMONS (Pilates / DJ)
- 1. Skye Ferreira – “24 Hours”
2. Van She – “Kelly”
3. Banks – “Beggin’ For Thread”
4. Kashmir – “Kalifornia”
5. RUFUS – “Take Me” (Cassian Remix)
TANIA DEBONO (The Writing)
- Jai Paul – Btstu
- Metronomy – The Bay
- The Beach Boys – Kokomo
- Hot Chip – Over & Over
- Daydreamin – Lupe Fiasco, Jill Scott
PAUL WILSON (Entrepreneur)
- The knife – Tooth For An Eye
- Ofege – Its Not Easy
- Super grass – Tales of endurance( parts 4 5 6)
- Fleetwood mac – The chain instrumental
- Chicago – im a man ( Rib n Tug remix)